Signs You’re Overextending Yourself
- Frequent Guilt
- Feeling burnt out or emotionally drained
- Feeling like you have little or no time for yourself
- Not participating in hobbies and activities that you genuinely enjoy
- Difficultly saying no
- Showing up to certain situations, relationships, or activities out of obligation even though it is no longer serving you or is harmful in some way.
- Feeling physically drained
You are allowed to set limits on your time and energy. This is how you create a meaningful existence for yourself.
*Gentle reminder to review and set boundaries